Sushant Singh Rajput’s Father Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty and her Family
In a surprising twist of events, Sushant Singh Rajput’s father has filed an FIR (First Information Report) at Rajendra Nagar police station in Patna on Sunday against Sushant’s ex-girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty.
In this FIR, Rhea, her brother, her mother, her father and Sushant’s ex-manager and ex-business manager have been booked under IPC Section 306 (Abetment of suicide), Sec 341 (Punishment for wrongful restraint), Sec 342 (Punishment for wrongful confinement), Sec 380 (Theft in dwelling house), Sec 406 (Punishment for criminal breach of trust), and Sec 420 (Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property).
Since Sushant’s death, the media and most people online were focused on the Bollywood mafia and indirectly blamed them for his death. This step from Sushant’s father showed that he doesn’t really think the Mumbai Police are doing their investigation properly since Rhea was already interviewed at the beginning of this case. The rest of her family were not called by the Mumbai Police as they did not feature anywhere in their investigation reports. At present, Mumbai Police is investigating Sushant’s connection with several Bollywood personalities since this has been the focus everywhere.
Now, in what seems to be the first step that Sushant’s family has taken, Mr. K K Singh has thrown in several serious allegations against Rhea, her family and Sushant’s ex-managers. As per the jurisdiction and criminal procedure, an FIR filed in a city or state where the crime was not committed does not really help the case but complicates it further. No other state can restart or reopened a case.
Patna Police has sent a 4-team member to Mumbai to investigate the claims made in the FIR. By right, his father or his family or the Patna Police should have taken their concerns to the Mumbai Police and ask them to investigate the allegations but they went ahead and filed an FIR with all the serious charges.
For the past three days in Mumbai, the Bihar Police has approached Mumbai Police, and spoken to Sushant’s friends.
Sushant’s family was waiting to see what conclusion the Mumbai Police comes to but since the investigation is taking too long, they were advised to file their an FIR at that particular Patna police station.
KK Singh lodged the case with Rajiv Nagar police station against Rhea Chakraborty, and her family including Indrajit Chakraborty, Sandhya Chakraborty, Shruti Modi, Showik Chakraborty and others under Sections 341, 342, 380, 406,420, 306 and 120 (B) of the IPC. Sushant’s father has made a serious charge against Rhea and her family. He has alleged that she had kept Sushant away from his family and completely in her possession. She was also handling his bank account. It was also reported that crores of rupees were withdrawn from his bank account. – Patna Police
The Explosive Allegations in the FIR of Sushant’s father:
- Rhea exploited Sushant financially
- Rhea distanced Sushant from his family
- Rhea drove Sushant to commit suicide
- Rhea threatened to reveal Sushant’s mental illness details to the media
- Rhea used Sushant’s success in Bollywood as a ladder for her career
- Rhea had access to his debit and credit cards and even used them
- Rhea forced Sushant to take the wrong medications for his mental illness
- Rhea threatened to destroy Sushant’s career in Bollywood
- Rhea changed Sushant’s mobile number
- Rhea kept Sushant hostage and didn’t let any of his family members stay close to him
- Rhea overdosed Sushant and told the media he had dengue
- Rhea withdrew Rs 15 crore from Sushant’s account
- Rhea left Sushant’s home with her belongings, cash, jewellery, laptop, credit card, its pin number and password and important documents and doctors’ receipts when she realized he was running out of money
My son wanted to leave Bollywood and do organic farming in Kerala with his friend Mahesh. Rhea Chakraborty raised objection and threatened him, saying that if he didn’t listen to her, she would give my son’s medical reports to the media. She also said that she would tell everyone that Sushant s not mentally stable. When Rhea realized that Sushant was not listening to her and his bank balance was also going down, she thought that he was of no use to her. Rhea, who was living with Sushant, left on June 8 with cash, jewelry, laptops, credit card, it pin numbers, important documents and doctors’ receipts. She blocked his number after moving out from his place. – Mr. K K Singh (Sushant’s father)
Mr. K K Singh also alleged in the FIR that Sushant told him over the phone that Rhea and her family would not leave him, they would drive him mad.
On June 8, cash, Mr. K K Singh alleged that Rhea left and thereafter, Sushant called his sister and told her that Rhea had threatened him. Sushant was afraid Rhea was going to share his mental illness with the media and also frame him for his secretary’s suicide.
“Sushant called his sister and told her that Rhea had threatened him to show doctor receipts to the media and would prove him mad. Thereafter, no person would give him work. On June 8 night, Sushant’s secretary Disha committed suicide. Rhea had appointed her as Sushant’s secretary. Later, Rhea blocked Sushant’s number on her cell. Sushant was afraid that Rhea could have made him responsible for his manager’s suicide as she had threatened to frame him in the secretary’s suicide case.” – Patna Police
Mr K K Singh is seeking the answers to the following 7 questions, as stated in the FIR:
- Before meeting Rhea in 2019, Sushant did not suffer from any mental agony. However, after meeting Rhea, why was he all of a sudden mentally disturbed?
- If sushant was at all undergoing any mental treatment, why the family wasn’t informed? There was no written or verbal consent taken from the family?
- KK Singh has accused the doctors treating Sushant of being a part of conspiracy by Rhea against Sushant. Hence, he has urged to investigate the doctors and even the medicines prescribed to Sushant on this while.
- Despite knowing the Sushant was going through a tough phase and was dealing with mental illness, why did Rhea leave him alone and broke all connections with him?
- In 2019, Sushant had Rs 17 crore in one of his bank accounts. However, within few months in last one year, about Rs 15 crore out of the 17 crore were transferred from Sushant’s account to accounts which were not related to the late actor. KK Singh has urged that all the bank accounts and credit cards of Sushant Singh be investigated to know how much amount Rhea, her relatives and other people known to her had duped from him.
- Why did Sushant stop getting films after meeting Rhea despite being popular in the Bollywood industry?
- When Sushant wanted to leave the film industry and pursue organic farming at Coorg in Kerala, why did Rhea stop him from shifting there?
Rhea and her family are facing some serious charges as this FIR was filed by the deceased’s father. Rhea has now her lawyer by her side to help decide the next course of action on her part to fight these allegations.
As much as it is his father’s right to seek justice, it is also Rhea’s right to defend herself. As stated before when Sushant’s passed, this is going to stay with Rhea for a long long time unless she manages to clear her name but even that, she will still be known for this.
Sushant’s family must have some sort of proof if they are making these serious allegations but Rhea too was living in with him so she should be able to produce documents to prove that she did not do what they are alleging she did.
Both Sushant and Rhea did go on a Europe tour together, one of the pictures above is them in Italy. They were also living in together in a place where they chose to pay the full year rent at once. The place was in both Sushant and Rhea’s name.
All these allegations make it look like Rhea planned to make Sushant sick with a mental illness then steal his money and get away with it.
It doesn’t explain why Sushant was scared that she would frame him for his secretary’s death when it was reported that the late girl didn’t even work with him and was in charge of his work only during ‘Dhoni’s shoot.
But it does explain why the family didn’t want her at his funeral. As per the initial report, Sushant called her the night before but she didn’t pick up. If she blocked his number, he wouldn’t be able to get through but his call was traced to Rhea’s phone and it was reported that it went unanswered.
Sushant never shared anything with his family. Other than Ankita, they were not aware of the other ladies he was with. So they have solid evidence before accusing Rhea or else it will not work.
Hope Rhea is strong enough to go through this. She was already going through the barrage of insults and abuses. Now they are not going to let her go off that easily.
A Different Move & Direction Now
For weeks now, the news channels have been debating the big bad world of Bollywood and now they are going to change their stance on this. From focusing on Karan Johar, Alia Bhatt, and Kangana Ranaut, all the focus will now be on Rhea, her family members and the business managers.
Let’s see if those who were the driving force behind this still stay on even though this is no longer a nepotism or Bollywood mafia issue. It’s a personal issue. Let’s see if they still find a way to make this their agenda.
The others who were in the focus before are probably going to breathe a sigh of relief!