Sony Xperia U Smartphone
Sony announced a new model from its Xperia line of smartphones at the MWC 2012 and this one is called the Sony Xperia U Smartphone. This one looks very attractive, comes with loads of features and will be released later on this year in 2012.
Sony Xperia U Smartphone Features
- 3.5″ Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine.
- 1 GHz dual-core processor for super fast performance.
- 5MP camera with unique fast capture, HD recording and Sony technology to capture 2D and 3D panoramic images.
- Crisp and loud listening with xLoud and 3D surround sound audio technology.
- Available in a choice of white or black, with pink and yellow exchangeable caps for the base of the smartphone in the box.
- Launches on Android platform 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgrade to Android platform 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) during the second quarter of 2012.