‘Nashville’ is a TV show that began to air on televisions in Fall 2012. Based in Nashville, this TV show stars Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere. There are many reasons why I like this show aside from the fact that it seems to be inspired by real life events that happened in the past.
I have seen Connie Britton in ‘American Horror Story: Asylum’ in 2012. That was the first time I remember seeing her and knowing her as an actress. That show was so freaky that I doubt it leaves everyone’s mind that easily. It was the same for me. I still remember some scenes till today, disturbing scenes. Back to ‘Nashville’, Connie Britton stars as an established country music singer that is is slowly fading away in the music scene. More or less, Connie’s character Rayna James is not happening anymore for the audience in Nashville.
In comes Taylor Swift, oops, Hayden Panettiere who plays the character of Juliette Barnes. Juliette is the happening country music star right now and with her modern songs, the country music fans are slowly forgetting about Rayna James. It’s so good to see Hayden back after so long. I remember, some time back, seeing her in the film ‘I Love You, Beth Cooper’ and in a short appearance in ‘Scream 4’. So, it feels good to see her back on screen and happening! Or maybe I’m mistaking her with the disastrous Lindsay Lohan, who knows? These young starlets these days: one day they are happening and the next, they are in jail!
The catch in ‘Nashville’ is the great music and songs. It is an even bigger catch to discover how great the voices of Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere sound. They are really good! I didn’t know Hayden can sing. Aside from these two, there are other characters who make an appearance now and then to show off their great singing voices. And these are Charles Esten, who plays Deacon Claybourne, Clare Bowen, who plays Scarlett O’Connor, and Sam Palladio, who plays Gunnar Scott. Sam seems to be quite the hottie here! I really wished that I could share some of the songs here. But if I do, they will be taken out sooner or later. So, just check it out from youtube.
Watching ‘Nashville’ for the first time, I cannot help but think that this is a show that has been inspired by real life events. I am really familiar with country music, but I’m surely family with Faith Hill and Taylor Swift. I have been around before Taylor came into the music scene and I know how popular Faith Hill was. That woman appeared on the Oprah Show so many times before. So I’m guessing that there’s a chance that Connie’s and Hayden’s characters are based on Faith and Taylor. That would be a really interesting input as Hayden’s character is really conniving on the show. I would hate to think that Taylor is like this in real life. But then, she does change boyfriends a lot. Who knows, really!
‘Nashville’ has just began and I hope it stays on for quite some time. I also hope the writers manage to make the show as interesting as it is, so that it will remain a quality show.
Watch Out For
Connie Britton & Hayden Panettiere
The Hottie: Sam Palladio
Nashville Soundtrack Official Tracklist:
1. “Buried Under” – Performed by Connie Britton (written by Chris Destefano, Natalie Hemby)
2. “If I Didn’t Know Better” – Performed by Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen (written by Arum Rae, John Paul White)
3. “Undermine” – Performed by Hayden Panettiere, Charles Esten (written by Trent Dabbs, Kacey Musgraves)
4. “Sideshow” – Performed by Charles Esten (written by Aaron Scherz, Brad Tursi)
5. “Wrong Song” – Performed by Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere (Marv Green, Sonya Isaacs, Jimmy Yeary)
6. “No One Will Ever Love You” – Performed by Connie Britton, Charles Esten (written by Steve McEwan, John Paul White)
7. “Twist Of Barbwire” – Performed by Jonathan Jackson (written by Elvis Costello)
8. “Love Like Mine” – Performed by Hayden Panettiere (written by Kelly Archer, Emily Shackleton, Justin Weaver)
9. “Telescope” – Performed by Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella (written by Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsay)
10. “When The Right One Comes Along” – Performed by Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio (written by Georgia Middleman, Justin Davis, Sarah Zimmermann)
11. “Telescope” (Radio Mix) – Performed by Hayden Panettiere (written by Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsay)