What a weird interview to have. Two siblings, who live together in the same bungalow, have to pretend to be interested in what the other is saying. It’s weird to hear him say, “Hmmm, that’s interesting.” It’s a 20-minute video and we only watched it because we were curious on what kind of guy was whining that he didn’t win the best debut award. But, it was painful to watch. Don’t know why Anupama Chopra thought this was a good idea. Maybe she should have had Harsh interview Aamir Khan and then we’ll see whether he runs away from him like he did at that party! Here’s what to watch out for on Anil Kapoor’s kids, Harshvardhan and Sonam and the pretend conversation they were having. The video link is at the end of the content, if you are interested.
In Conversation with Harsh and Sonam
Harsh asks Sonam questions and yet, he doesn’t seem to be patient enough to listen to her answers.
He doesn’t care what his sister is saying. While she’s answering a question he asked her, all he’s thinking about is himself and his film.
He wants her to finish talking (she’s a slow talker) because he ends up completing the words she’s holding on to. Probably because he’s fed up of waiting for her to finish talking.
But, Sonam is polite enough to wait for him to finish talking before she gets started.
Sonam is praising herself and he cuts in to praise himself and his film. He thinks the film is going to do well because everything has been going well for the film, including the feedback from the industry.
- It’s a bit strange how he refers to the director of the film as Mehra, whose full name is Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra.
- The idea of commercial cinema seems to make him want to throw up. We are not saying this based on this interview, but on the others he did where he mentions the commercial films he will never do, compared to his dad. Ironically, it was rumoured his father asked Salman Khan to advised Harsh on doing commercial cinema.
- He seems to know a lot about budgets and all. Films’ budgets, that is. He analyses everything in the film industry.
- He seems to think he has it all, acting-wise. He does seem to think he’s better than his sister, though. It’s obvious. That’s the impression we got.
- He keeps talking about the second film that he’s currently shooting.
- 17:25 in and Harsh claims that he’s not that good of an actor. Here’s his answer as to why the Filmfare people didn’t give him the award for best newcomer.
He should get rid of the beard. He’s only 26 and needs to look the way. Maybe, relax a bit too. He’s just an actor, not on a mission to cure cancer or get rid of poverty in India. Most importantly, he needs to stay off the internet.
Are the Indian people ready for Harshvardhan Kapoor?